Thursday, August 13, 2020

Graduation Congratulations

The daughter of friends of ours graduated this year. Bummer of a year to graduate, but what can ya do? Her party was held recently. This is the card I made for her. The main panel was done with my JustRite Stamper. I double matted it using school colors. I embossed the top part with a Sizzix folder and the bottom part with a Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is popped up.
I rarely stamp anything inside my cards - mostly too lazy! But I made an exception for this card. The main sentiment is from Paper Inspirations. The sentiment on the left is the last one that I made at Taylored Expressions last summer. The die cuts are from LifeStyle Crafts/QuicKutz.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great graduation card! I am still making the same graduation cards -- an idea from you 10 years ago and I still love them!!
Trust you are staying healthy.

Gloria

Cheryl W said...

This is a super graduation card. I love your stamping and images on the inside. They really make this card special.

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect use of your old timey JustRite stamper! It's really pretty amazing how perfectly you were able to do this. These stampers were quite the innovation. I still have a lot of the stamps, but not the stampers. I like the inside of your card, too.