Sunday, August 23, 2020

A Very Merry Christmas to You!

I had stamped this sentiment to add to a card from a few days ago, but decided it was too long. I just couldn't let it sit on my table, so I made a card using it. Then I ended up with extra pieces and made two more. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. The snowman and coordinating dies (and the skating penguin on the next two cards) are from a Recollections set. I colored with Copic markers. The snowman and sentiment are mounted on foam squares. The background was embossed with a Darice folder.
Same embossing folder, different image.
Same image, different colors and different Darice embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jeanne H said...

What a fun set of cards. I love the snowman and penguin and all the texture.

Cheryl W said...

These are great cards. I love the images you put on each of them. Sometimes those longer sentiments don't work, and then on a different card, they work perfectly!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those cards are so cute! Love those little guys!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! The embossing is WOW! The last one, especially, seems perfect for the skater.