Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Color Swap - Mint Green and Brown

The colors for our monthly swap this month are mint green and brown. Here is the card I made. I used Gina K inks - Applemint and Dark Chocolate. Sounds yummy, huh? :) I used a brush and the green ink to cover a piece of cardstock. Then I used a stencil and the brown ink. I matted with brown cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in the same brown ink and is also from Gina K. The finished card measures six and a half inches by three and a half inches.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Absolutely LOVE this. You really rocked that reverse stenciling technique. Now I want some dark chocolate with a hint of mint. That would be the perfect dessert!

Leslie Miller said...

It does sound yummy! You rocked these colors with that cool stencil. Love the card size, too. I have a green and brown background in my UFO drawer. Not as cute as this, though.