Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Burgundy Christmas

All of the sentiments on today's cards are from my card parts. I have several packs of Gina K patterned paper, including three packs of Christmas paper. I look through it a lot and then don't use it because I don't know what to with it. But, I just had to use this gorgeous print. I really love it. This first card is made with the left-over piece from the second card. I added it to an embossed piece matted with black. The sentiment is layered for dimension.
I covered nearly the entire card front with the beautiful paper. The sentiment was stamped several years ago at our Group Gathering. I had added tiny, dark red brads to the tabs on the ends. I added a few layers for dimension and also a thick black strip. I made two cards just like this.
Another card done with the left-over strip. I simply added the layered sentiment and a thin strip of black on the edge of the patterned paper. Four more Christmas cards done!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I like all three of the cards you made with that very pretty designer paper. I actually like the third one the best.

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, more pretties! Love that paper with such a frosty, delicate pattern.

Cheryl W said...

That really is some gorgeous paper. I can see why you felt compelled to make these pretty cards with it. They really are impressive!