Friday, June 5, 2020

Anniversary Roses

I rarely know what I will end up making when I head down to my stamping room. For my latest session, here is one of the cards that resulted. I used a die to cut four flowers - two from white, one from pink and one from green. I layered the two white die cuts and the green. Then I cut the flowers off of the pink piece and added them to the green stems and leaves. I mounted the flower on some textured, shimmery white cardstock and matted with matching green. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your roses look so delicate. Pretty card! Hope you are enjoying our nice weather. Have a great weekend.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So pretty! I love the affect of layering the die cuts to give the dimension of that type of die cut. It's very nice!

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet and beautiful! Love the dimension and texture on this!