Sunday, June 14, 2020

Butterfly Special Day

Another sheet of the gorgeous paper I got from a friend - very shiny and shimmery. I added some dies - the butterfly and the sentiment with shadow. The shadow was cut from vellum, as was the top layer of the butterfly. I cut the sentiment and the bottom layer of the butterfly from a light pink cardstock, but I decided I wanted it darker, so I colored them with a Copic marker. I added some Martha Stewart gems to the body of the butterfly. I'm pretty sure the butterfly die is from Memory Box.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Another piece of very pretty paper. I'd forgotten about those pieces. I used mine soon after we were together.

Leslie Miller said...

Such pretty paper! The flower gems on the butterfly are adorable. I didn't notice they were little flowers until I clicked. So cute!

Cheryl W said...

This card is beautiful, Lynette. I love how you're letting the beauty of those pretty papers shine through. They really are special.