Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Embossed Christmas

Two more card parts used up on this card. The embossed image was one of them. I matted it with red and mounted it on foam squares. I believe it was done with a Cuttlebug folder. The embossed background was another piece from my stash. I'm not sure how it was embossed, but it was done about eight years ago. It was probably either a Sizzix/Stampin' Up! folder or a texture plate.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

classic color contrast and love the embossing!

I haven't been here for a bit; looks like I have a good bit of catching up to do!

Cheryl W said...

I always think embossing - either dry or by heat - makes a card look a bit more professional. Your Christmas card looks great. And it's fun to use up those card parts, isn't it?

Leslie Miller said...

So simple yet so pretty! You do have a knack for CAS!