Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Twelve Cards - One Layout

I've had these stamped images in my "card parts" pile/box for many years. I've really been working to get rid of them! I actually made a dent in it recently:) ALL of my card parts are either in a three-ring binder or in a box in card sleeves. Eventually I would like to put them all in the binder. That would make me feel great.

I had three stamp-offs of each of these, so twelve cards total. I'm pretty sure that they are all from a Stampin' Up! set. I finished nearly all of them exactly the same. I colored them with Copics and matted. On this first one, I added some Liquid Pearls for the tiny flower centers.
For this second one, I added shimmer to all of the hearts with a Wink of Stella pen.
I added Wink of Stella to the dragonfly wings and this one is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those do look like they were something SU would have had. Cute stamps and nice coloring on all of them. So 12 card parts done! Good for you!

Cheryl W said...

Twelve! That's a lot of cards to finish in one fell swoop. They all turned out great, too. We all know how good it feels to get those card parts used up!

Liz said...

Love these cards Lynette, what pretty designs! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! You made three of each of these? Fantastic! That is the cutest stamp set! I would buy that set in a heartbeat, but that's how I ended up with so much NBUS in the first place, so I have to stop indulging. Love these cards!