Sunday, June 28, 2020

Puppy Birthday

Well, not really a "puppy," but "dog birthday" didn't sound as cute:) Another image I've had in my stash for many, many years. It could very well be from Penny Black, but I really don't know. I colored it with Copics and matted. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I cut it as a banner and mounted it on foam squares. The background was from my stash, also. I embossed it last fall. It was done with something I've never seen before, courtesy of a friend. It was almost a wire-like mesh, as I recall. But I could be wrong! (Thanks, Bonnie.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a great background! The image does look like something Penny Black had or has. Cute card!

Cheryl W said...

That's definitely a Penny Black image. I used to have that stamp set, but sold it to a friend in Germany who wanted it more than I did. It did have some cute images on it. Years ago I featured a card on my blog with this image. I don't think it was as cute as yours, though.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is so cute! You know I love it, don't you? That sure is a Penny Black stamp. I adore this doggie!