Thursday, June 18, 2020

Classic Layouts - with Shimmer

Here are two more cards with some beautiful, shimmery/shiny cardstock. They are both done with one sheet of the paper and use some classic layouts. The sentiments (as usual!) are from Papertrey Ink.
Can you believe I actually added a bow! :) It's been sitting around my craft area for years. It's a little crooked in the picture - it actually has two nice loops.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty paper. I'm sure it looks so much prettier IRL. I guess most of us are unable to take photos that show shimmer, shine and sparkle properly. I love your pretty little bow. I think it adds a nice, feminine touch. Have a good weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

No, I cannot believe you used a bow! I used to like to put together a birthday gift basket and then I'd make an impossible to mail card and tuck it in with the gifts. That's fun! Your card would be perfect for that. Both are very pretty with that awesome paper. I'll bet it's especially lovely IRL!