Friday, June 19, 2020

Fall-ish Birthday

 As I've said in previous posts, I never know where my cards will be headed when I get in my stamping room. I often start out by trying to make things even more organized and then I run across things. In this case, I came across a piece of cardstock with the oval cut in it that had been used for sponging. I thought I would use it again. I also came across this bit of ribbon (I have more for another card) so I used the ribbon to help me choose my ink color. I used a blending brush for the color. The silhouette stamp is from Inkadinkado. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I matted the image panel with black and put it on a white cardbase.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I really like this, Lynette! Warm colors and nature appeal to me and you've got both here. Your ribbon and ink are an amazing match!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I think this design would even make a great Thanksgiving card. Your burnt orange color makes me think of pumpkin pie.

Patti J said...

Lol...I do the same thing! No earthly idea how some of my cards come about! This is so pretty, Lynette! Thanks for sharing!