Friday, June 26, 2020

Wispy Flower Birthday

Yet another stamp-off. I'm pretty sure the flower is from Penny Black, but I'm not 100% sure. I had stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored the panel with distress inks and cut it down and matted it with white. I added the sentiment, from my new Gina K Stamp TV kit, in white embossing. I often threaten to put the images at an angle but rarely follow through. For this card I actually did it! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Yes, that is a Penny Black stamp. I haven't used it for a long time, but sure need to pull it out again after seeing your card. I love the distressed ink you used to make the white embossing really POP!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, this is gorgeous! That white embossed flower and blended ink... sigh.

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, Lynette. I love that wispy flower image and your ink blending. It's so satisfying to blend those inks over a heat-embossed image.