Monday, June 22, 2020

Christmas Joy

One more Christmas card for the stack. I've had this part of a snowflake die cut sitting on my table for a few weeks. It was cut from Gina K Masking Magic. I placed it on the white cardstock. I cut a circle mask over the snowflake and sponged ink on it. I matted with matching cardstock and mounted on a white card base. I believe that the die that I used to cut the "joy" is from Taylored Expressions. I got it free when we visited there last June at our Group Gathering. I cut it four times and layered it. I also added Wink of Stella sparkle to the snowflake and Diamond Glaze to the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I simply love this, Lynette! It's absolutely beautiful!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful CAS card. I love teal on Christmas cards. The bit of sparkle and shine you added will make it very festive--even if we can never get it to show up on our photos!