Tuesday, June 16, 2020

June Color Swap - Patriotic Colors

Here is the card I made for the color swap in our stamping group. The colors this month are "patriotic." I didn't want to make a Fourth of July card, though, so I went this way instead. The frame, the flowers and the "hello" are all die-cut. The dotted paper is from the very first matstack I ever bought! I added slightly glittery enamel dots to the larger flower centers and Nuvo glitter drops to the smaller ones.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Great card!

Cheryl W said...

Your card turned out really cute. I like the sentiment die-cut and the glittery flower centers. I can't believe you can remember the first paper stack you ever bought! I have no idea which one I bought first. I probably still have some of the papers, though. I'm not much into making 4th of July cards either. I just make two of them and send them to my elderly aunts. They think it's funny and say they'd never gotten them before I started sending them.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, that's cute! The last two 4th of July cards I made are still sitting in my card bin, and I probably wouldn't have made those if they hadn't been for design team challenges. Your card has an Americana look and is very cheery!