Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Happy Birthday, Jonah!


Saturday was our grandson, Jonah's, birthday. He turned seven. Here is the card I made for him. I asked his cousin (one of our local grandsons) what video game Jonah likes, and he said "Roblox." So that what I used. Pretty simple, as I needed to get it out in the mail! (It did arrive just on time. Whew!) I found the picture on-line and printed it on the inside of the card. Then I cut an oval in the front of the card that was just the right size for the middle character to show through to the front. Then I cut another oval in some blue cardstock slightly larger than the first oval. I embossed the blue layer with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is such a great boy card and so cleverly made. I'm certain he loved it. I have that embossing folder, too, but haven't used it in a long time. Since I've got some boy cards to make in the next couple months, I better keep it in mind.

Bea said...

Really nice for a boy. Your grandson must have been so happy when he received it.Thank you too for the beautiful birthday card. Had intended on writing but things don't always go the way you plan. Until I do, just want you to know how much it was appreciated. Your cards are beautiful!!

Patti J said...

What a great idea! Your card is adorable, and I’m sure he loved it! Thanks for sharing!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Any time you can personalize a card it is wonderful! I'll bet Jonah was really happy to see his favorite characters!

Leslie Miller said...

Always the MOST perfect cards for your grandsons! I know he loved it!