Thursday, June 4, 2020

Friends Christmas

I have SO much patterned paper, but I don't use it very often. I left the two boxes of smaller patterned paper pads out on my table so I could TRY to remember to use some! I even sat it on empty boxes to make it higher on my table and easier to see! I grabbed a pad and it happened to be a Christmas stack, so I made four cards just like this one. The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio. I matted it with matching blue. The sentiment strip is part of what was cut off to make it card-sized. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I believe I counted 36 Christmas cards done for this year.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great idea to put some of the smaller pads on your table and to raise them up so they would be a reminder to use them. If there was room on my table that would be good for me too. Great Christmas cards!

Cheryl W said...

This paper's subtle pattern makes a nice background for your card and your sentiment. Your card really turned out nice. And you definitely made some headway today with four more cards. I don't often make as many as four cards in a single day. I think I'm a rather slow crafter.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, that's some pretty paper. I like your idea for a layout with the sentiment strip. You really did a good job using up this pattern! 36 cards is a great start!