Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Button Flowers

More "card parts" stamp-offs. I'm pretty sure these flowers are from Papertrey Ink. I had two of these pieces. The set is made to use with buttons. For this first one, I covered the card front with patterned paper from Gina K.
For this second one, I added thin strips of patterned paper near the edges of the panel. I used another card part for the bottom layer. I embossed it many, many years ago at one of our Group Gatherings. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Both are great. I love that dp you used on the first one. It matches the color of the button so well. I have some Papertrey stamps to be used with buttons too. Need to use them and the buttons in my stash!

Darnell said...

These are just the cheeriest cards, Lynette! You can't help but smile at those happy little flowers with their button faces! Gosh, I remember when we made cards with buttons all the time and this flower is made for them! Love the pretty butterfly pp on your first and the way you added a thin pp frame on your second! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

Purple is my favorite color, so it goes without saying that I LOVE these cards. The DSP on the first one is really gorgeous, and the cute button flowers really bring out the purple butterflies. The second card is a bit more serene, but still beautiful. Great job on these!

Leslie Miller said...

Both cards are so CUTE! Many times I'll love the one with the most white, but in this case I absolutely adore the button flowers and butterfly paper together. The colors match up just perfectly and look right at home together. However, I also really love the second card with the embossed white.