Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Birthday Flowers

The stamped floral image was the card part for this card. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I added some glittery washi tape across the center, then used a sentiment piece, also from my card parts. It's a rub-on, and I mounted it on foam squares.

There - that ends my card parts cards for a while!!! Hopefully by the time this posts, I will have used LOTS of my newer items and will start sharing them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful flowers - and in my favorite color, too! I love the way the sentiment goes between the the blossoms, and, of course, the glittery washi tape adds some wonderful sparkle. Altogether, a great card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I missed this post yesterday. I love the flowers and the coloring! Beautiful card!

Patti J said...

This is stunning, Lynette! The colors are so vibrant…and the design is beautiful!