Thursday, January 20, 2022

Christmas-y Trees


My friend, Vicki, made a card that I thought was very pretty, and I made these cards using her technique. You can find her card on her January 11 and 12 posts. I made the following card first and thought it looked plain - since I forgot to emboss it. But then, I kind of liked the plain one better! But, maybe I'll make another and only emboss the top part - that would look best, I think. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I like lots of Vicki's ideas too! And I like both styles (embossed & plain)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I LOVE both of the cards! Glad I could inspire you to make your own. They are beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, I love this idea and have similar cards pinned. One of these days I'll actually make some for Christmas. I like both cards, embossed or not.