Sunday, January 30, 2022

Leaf Prints - Literally!


The next three days will have the last of the card parts that were in a plastic sleeve, waiting to be used. The rest of them are filed away. Yippee!

These three cards were made using real leaves - run through my BIGkick. Some are only the natural color, others have ink added. Since I did them last fall, I'm not positive which are which. The sentiment on this card and the second card is from Papertrey Ink. The background on all three is a die plate. 

The sentiment on this one is from Avery Elle.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These leaves really look amazing. I can't believe the detail you got when you ran them through your machine. I definitely have to try this--when we get some leaves on the trees again.

Patti J said...

Wow! These are gorgeous! I have yet to try the real leaves…must do so! As soon as we have leaves again…lol! Thanks for sharing!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Using actual leaves made some lovely cards! I've never done that but should try since we always get tons of oak leaves from the neighbors "tall Oak tree".

Leslie Miller said...

Love, love! I always meant to do more of these. I do still have some backgrounds I made, but they need some kind of enhancement. You cards are wonderful!