Saturday, January 15, 2022

Simple Birthday

Wow - two non-Christmas cards in a row! This patterned strip came from a piece of 12 x 12 patterned paper. I started with an ivory cardbase. I embossed another piece of ivory cardstock with an Anna Griffen folder and added it to the bottom.  I added thin green strips on each side of the patterned paper and stamped the sentiment (from Gina K) above. Simple, but pretty, I think.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a pretty little strip of dp that you used. Very pretty card!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty. I really love that embossing folder. I think a little embossing always makes a card special.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, it's really pretty, Lynette! A 12x12 piece could last a long time this way. I love the design. Think how all the different embossing folders and papers could look with this design. You always inspire me!