Monday, January 10, 2022

Stenciled Ornaments

Another stencil from my Christmas set. I used three colors of ink on this one. Then I simply matted it and added the die-cut sentiment. I'm pretty sure the die is from Taylored Expressions from when our stamping group visited there a few years ago. Seems like forever ago, but I think it was about two and a half years ago. The top layer of the sentiment is glitter cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You are getting lots of good use out of your new stencils. This one is very pretty. I like the three different colors of ink you used. This design would be pretty with stencil/glimmer paste, too, wouldn't it?

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love that stencil and the colors you used!