Thursday, January 6, 2022

Christmas - 2022

Gee, seems like Christmas was just here, but I have five more Christmas cards to share with you. This first one uses a beautiful tag that was on one of my gifts, and I just could not throw it away. I matted it and placed it on some whitish glitter cardstock. Around the edge of the glitter cardstock, I added thin foil sticker strips. The sentiment is a strip from Gina K. I foiled it and popped it up on foam squares. The tag came with the ribbons.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I can definitely see why you wanted to upcycle that tag. It makes a fabulous card! I think the matting was a great idea--it helps the tag to stand out.

Patti J said...

Great upcycling! Perfect tag, my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

I wouldn't throw it away either. So cute! No time like the present to start on next year's cards. You have made some beautiful things since my last visit. Those purple flowers, the yellow PB... amazing card parts and congrats on using them all up. Better luck getting around to your new things!