Wednesday, January 5, 2022

More Winter Snowflakes


For this wintery birthday card, I used a snowflake stamp from Gina K in two corners. I embossed it with white on white cardstock and then ink-blended the light blue over it. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. I added a thin strip of black on each side of the sentiment and matted the panel with black.

I have uploaded my calendar file for 2023. You can find the link in the "Calendar Files and Instructions" tab under my blog title.

Also, I have NOT created lots of cards with my new stamps like I had hoped! Life is still pretty busy. Hopefully soon. Hope all is well with everyone.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The light blue is such a pretty color to use over the white embossing! Very nice!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty, and the pale blue background really does add that "icy" look to your embossed snowflakes. It has taken me a couple of days to clean up and put away all my Christmas card supplies (and the mess I had created), so I haven't gotten many cards made either. I am so thankful for your donated cards, as they give me some to take into the thrift store each week while I get my act together!

Patti J said...

Oh my word! This is gorgeous! You are so talented - each card you make is so unique! Well done!