Friday, January 28, 2022

Oops - Four More Christmas Cards - and Two "Bonus" Cards!

I really thought it would be awhile before I posted any more Christmas cards - but here I am, with four more. After my friend, Vicki, did this blog post, it just called to me - as did my Christmas papers. I die-cut the white circles with Penny Black dies (thanks, Darnell!) and the matting circles with Nestabilities. The sentiment panels are popped up on foam squares. 


And here are the two "bonus" cards I promised you. I post nearly every card that I make, so I felt I should share these, also, even though they are nearly identical to yesterday's card and didn't deserve their own post. The main pieces were already done and I got them with the die from Darnell. I ink-blended color on a circle to place them on. I added the sentiment across the middle. I used a die plate to make the background.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So glad you were able to make use of that idea for the post I had recently. Great job! I really like those two additional cards with the pretty die cuts!

Cheryl W said...

I plan to use Vicki's idea, too, as soon as I'm able to get back into my craft area--probably Monday. I want to make a set of Valentines, and I think this technique will work great for some quick cards. Your anniversary cards turned out super, too. Aren't those piercing die plates great for a little added texture to a card front? I have a couple of them and just love them.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! I love your "oops" as well as the two bonus cards. I have a fondness for cutting dies from designer papers and spare background pieces. It looks like that's what these card parts from Darnell are. So pretty! I can see how you just had to make the Christmas cards. Great way to use up papers!