Wednesday, January 26, 2022

One More Die-Cut Flower

And here is the last flower I die-cut from my alcohol ink piece, again with Stickles added to the flower center. I drew the stem and leaves on the background, which is a tag that was also in my card parts. I added a slight bit of color to the edges of the tag with a blending brush. The patterned paper is some ancient paper from Sizzix, which I matted with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I love those flowers you have been making from the alcohol ink piece! Pretty dp as the mat too!

Cheryl W said...

That background paper may be ancient, but it sure matches your flower beautifully. I really like how those flower petals look when they're cut from your alcohol inked paper. I really have to give that a try.

I received your card today. Thank you so much! It's wonderful and the color is my favorite, of course. It will be on display for the next month, at least. After that, it will go into my treasured cards box.