Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Sparkly Warm Wishes


No big surprise - I have more Christmas cards to share over the next few days. You can not tell in the photo, but this is a VERY sparkly card. I used white glitter cardstock to emboss the image. I also used a brush to add ink very lightly over the embossing, but you really can't see that, either. Oh well. I matted with shimmery paper and stamped the sentiment in a matching color. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really great embossing folder. I haven't seen that one before. I'm sure that is really even prettier in real life.

Cheryl W said...

I hadn't thought about embossing glitter paper, but it looks beautiful! I will have to give that a try. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I see the sparkle and I also see the effect of the ink, now that you mention it. Click for a close up and the suggestion is there. I like your mat and sentiment color, too.