Monday, January 24, 2022

Celebrate with Flowers

In my cards parts was a sheet of photo paper that I had added drops of alcohol inks to. I decided to cut some flowers out of it, and I'll be sharing three cards over the next few days using them. I added Stickles to the flower centers. I also die-cut some leafy sprigs and added them. The sentiment is from Maya Road. I added strips of striped paper to the edges and decorative thin strip stickers along the edge of the image panel. This card is a mini-slim line card. Well, a tad shorter than normal, since my striped paper was only six inches wide.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

While your flowers are really pretty - especially with those glittery centers - I love the other details you've added, like the striped paper and thin strips along the inside edges of that paper. Those details give your cards such a nice, finished look.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is a really great card! I love that the flowers are cut from a piece that was made with alcohol inks. It really is lovely! I agree with Cheryl......the striped paper is perfect with it!

Chookarooni said...

Love this card - the colours and layout - everything about it is great!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, this is super duper pretty, Lynette! I love absolutely every little thing about it.