Saturday, January 22, 2022

Sixteen More Christmas Cards

Here are fifteen more Christmas cards for this year. I made one more, but it's identical to one of these. Others are very similar, but at least I think these are all different. The layout of them all is exactly the same - stamp the image, cut it out with a circle die, mat it with another die-cut circle piece, and pop it up on an embossed white background. The stamps are all (except the last card) from a set that I got from Gina K, but it has stamps from twelve different companies. The group is called The Stamping Village.













This last card does not use a stamp from The Stamping Village set. I stamped the snowflake in blue and added the sentiment in black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Wow! You've been busy. I love your embossed backgrounds. I have a couple of those folders. It must have been fun to color the little images. They wouldn't take too much time or too much shading. Now you've got me wondering if I've got any that would fit inside a circle or other shaped die-cut. This would be a great way to make some quick Christmas cards for the thrift store (and for myself, of course!).

Chookarooni said...

Wow what a great start to Christmas cards, great idea!

Leslie Miller said...

Wait... sixteen? Holy cow, what fun and I love them all with their perfect CAS design and great stamps and embossing folders. I especially love the folder on the last two cards. Gorgeous!