Monday, January 17, 2022

Three More Snowflake Cover Plate Cards

Here are three cards I made using the Gina K snowflake cover plate die as a stencil. Actually, the first and third cards are done through the "stencil" and the second card is the actual "stencil" that I used for the other two cards. I just glued it on to another piece of cardstock. For this first card, I used a Gina K sentiment and also a Gina K stamp for the snowman, which is colored with Copics and popped up on foam squares.
This one has a sentiment strip from Gina K.

This one was done on photo paper and matted with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

All three are so pretty.....I think the second one is my favorite. Love the color combination!

Leslie Miller said...

Love when a die can do double duty. Gosh, I think I like the stenciled pieces better than the die itself. The snowman is a super cute touch on the first.

Cheryl W said...

Like Leslie, I actually like the stenciled card the best. It has a softness to it that makes me think of frosty snowflakes. The cool colors help give it that frosty look, too. A very pretty trio of cards!