Friday, January 21, 2022

More Snowflake Cover Plate Cards

I still had these two die-cut snowflake pieces on my table. I honestly can't remember if I used alcohol inks (I think that's the case) or dye inks. At any rate, I used photo paper for them and also a brayer. I backed both of these with white glitter cardstock - the first one with a border and the second one with no border. The sentiments are pre-printed strips from Gina K and I foiled them. The die is also from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That's such a beautiful die. I can imagine the alcohol inked paper looks fantastic IRL. I love using sentiment strips, but I've always made my own or used stamps with coordinating dies. If I ever see them on sale anywhere, I'm definitely going to get some! (Like I don't have enough crafting supplies already. LOL)

Leslie Miller said...

You go, Lynette! They're both gorgeous, whatever kind of ink you used!