Sunday, January 23, 2022

Hello Friend in Gray

Well, I went through several card parts that were not filed away, and made a few cards with them. I also put away the Christmas parts that I had and am hopefully done sharing Christmas cards with you for a while! All of my card parts are back to being organized in a book.

This stamped and embossed butterfly and the piece of vellum were in my pile. I'm pretty sure the butterfly is from Inkadinkado, but not positive. I added a tiny sentiment from Papertrey Ink. I embossed the vellum with an Impressabilities plate and added a piece of black behind it. The patterned paper background is from an old Recollections matstack. It does feel good to be making progress with my unused stamps and my card parts, and also more organizing of my tools and supplies.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card. I'm assuming the piece with the butterfly on it is gray with black heat-embossing. I really do like black and gray as a color combo, especially when there's some white thrown in for contrast.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm such a fan of gray these days. Who would've thought? You've used it beautifully here with the patterned paper, the vellum texture, and the subtle butterfly image. I love it!