Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Christmas in Blue

Oh my gosh, I just can't stop making Christmas cards! I have several that are finished and ready to post, and many that have yet to be made - but I have the focal image ready for them.

The background for this card is from a matstack from Recollections. The sentiment, from Gina K, was stamped as a test for another card, and of course I couldn't let it go to waste. So, I matted it, popped it up on foam squares, and added some die-cut shimmery silver snowflakes. One more for this coming Christmas.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I think we just have to go where the creative spirit leads us, Lynette. If it means making Christmas cards in January, so be it! The background paper and snowflakes on this card are so pretty. I like the fonts used in the sentiment stamp, too.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

As anxious as I am to get into the NEW papers I have, I still have some Christmas card ideas that I want to make so I don't forget them. This is very pretty paper and the sentiment you had stamped in blue is just the right color. The added snowflakes finish it off perfectly.