Thursday, January 27, 2022

Spring-y Thinking of You

This card is made up of card parts - the die-cut piece and the embossed background. The background was done with a Sizzix embossing folder. The die-cut (and colored) piece is thanks to Darnell. She so generously sent me a large box of supplies for our granddaughter about a year ago. Since Amelia doesn't have a die-cutting machine, I kept the dies here. There were a few sample pieces included and I decided to separate them and add them to my card parts. I layered the colored piece with a plain white piece and matted it with a spring green circle. I added the sentiment (from Scrapbook.com) and some sequins from Gina K. The circle piece is popped up on foam squares. Thanks, Darnell!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I love your card parts card! That die cut is wonderful too!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Not sure if the die cut piece was colored or cut from a designer paper but it sure is pretty. It makes a lovely card!

Cheryl W said...

Those card parts made a very pretty card. It was so nice of Darnell to send some supplies for your granddaughter. I think crafters are the nicest people out there!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, so nice of Darnell! I know that Amelia must have loved everything in the box. This is so pretty!