Thursday, October 29, 2009

2RedBananas Fall Card

Well, I just couldn’t stay away very long! :) I got my January calendars done – only eleven more months to go. I have stamps picked out for some months, but not all of them.

Today’s card features “
Falling Leaves Jack” – one of the new sets this month from 2RedBananas. I colored Jack with a water color brush and Stampin’ Up! inks. Well, except for his skin – I used a Copic marker for that. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The card base is from Die Cuts With a View. The image and sentiment are mounted on More Mustard cardstock from Stampin’ Up! The strip of patterned paper is from a “Slab” I got at Michael's several years ago. The leaves are punched from the same paper. The sentiment and two leaves at the bottom are also mounted on Pop Dots. For the two bottom leaves, I adhered the paper to cardstock before I punched them to give them some “sturdiness.” Have fun checking out the new stamps from 2RedBananas. They are great quality unmounted rubber stamps!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This image is really cute! Great layout too!

Mary said...

Your card is awesome Lynette. The image is so sweet. Glad to hear that you started your calendar.

Mary

Annie said...

OMG this is beautiful.....where can I find this stamp!!
Beautifully done!! as always!
~~ Annie