Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Anniversary

This card is for my son and daughter-in-law who will be celebrating their third anniversary next Wednesday. It is larger than what I normally make - it is 5 x 7.

The leaves were done with a Cuttlebug combination die and embossing folder. They are courtesy of my friend Vicki. (Thanks again, Vicki!) I sponged them with Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel and Soft Suede Stampin' Up! inks. I also sponged the edges of the card base and the sentiment panel. The embossed layer is Soft Suede. I embossed it with three Cuttlebug folders - Swiss Dots on top, a folder from the Organic Flourish set in the middle, and Moroccan Screen on the bottom. The sentiment is by My Sentiments Exactly and is stamped in Soft Suede.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Girl, you do texture so exquisitely! I do many 5 x 7 cards and, as much as I LOVE embossing folders, they just aren't big enough. But you take embossing to the highest level! I learn so much from you!

Barb

Sam said...

what an absolutely lovely card!! I just have one burning question - how on earth did you manage to get three embossing patterns on the same card???! How do you screen off the sections that you don't want embossed??! Ta.

Danni said...

Wonderful! Those leaves are so nice!

Leigh said...

I like this card and I have the same question as Sam. How did you get the three embossed sections on the one card?

Mary said...

What a gorgeous anniversary card! I love that yo used all of the embossing folders. You really rock when it comes to the folders Lynette.

mary