Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two Very Clean and Simple Cards



Like all my cards aren't Clean and Simple - LOL! I didn't have a card from yesterday to share with you, so I thought I'd share two I made a couple weeks ago.

These are stamped with a wheel by Stampin' Up! called Forever Flowers. All I did was wheel the image (with Versafine Onyx Black ink) onto a strip of cardstock, color it, Scor-Pal it, mat it, and add it to the card front and added the sentiment. The card base is Stampers Select white from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty cards.

Mary said...

Both of your cards are my kind of cards Lynette. They are both very clean and beautiful looking.

Mary

Leigh said...

Lovely cards Lynette.

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! These are just beautiful. You're very good at clean and simple. I love this look, in general, and I especially love your cards!