Monday, October 19, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge

This card is for the SplitCoastStampers Featured Stamper challenge #141. The featured stamper for this week is DancerRiley. My, what a gallery! Here is the card I chose to case.

You are to choose one of the Featured Stamper's cards and make a couple changes. The changes I made are: changed the color to light blue, eliminated one background layer and some layers on the sentiment.

The background is inked with a Snowflake wheel and Bashful Blue ink. I used a Swiss Dots folder to emboss the second layer of background. The ornaments are stamped with Versamark and embossed with Light Blue embossing powder. The sentiment is embossed with embossing powder, also. The circles are cut with Nestabilities. The ornaments and the sentiment are mounted on Pop Dots.


Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I really like the texture of the ornaments. You are getting a lot of use out of this set!

Mary said...

You really rock when it comes to using the embossing folders Lynette. I love this card. Maybe I will try a few SCS challenges this week. :)

Mary

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such pretty papers and lovely card!

Danni said...

Very nice...love how elegant it looks!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card Lynette. Love the colours.

Carolyn King said...

This is beautiful Lynette! LOVE the ornaments and all the texture again!