Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SCS Color Challenge

This card is for Color Challenge #241 on SplitCoastStampers. The colors are Always Artichoke, Cameo Coral, Bravo Burgundy and Very Vanilla. I substituted Baroque Burgundy for Bravo Burgundy.

I used Stampin' Up!'s two-step stamping set Botanical Blooms and inked up the stamps with Always Artichoke, Cameo Coral and Baroque Burgundy. For the inside of the leaves, I stamped off the stamp before stamping on the paper to make it lighter. The card base is Very Vanilla - the rest of the ivory is shimmery paper. The smaller ivory piece is embossed with a CB folder and Scor-Pal. The striped paper is from Stampin' Up! also. The matting pieces are the same as the ink colors.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon.

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Definitely a card I'll case. Very pretty!

Barbara said...

Very elegant card! I'm with Vicki: I'll be stealing shamelessly!

Harriet Skelly said...

Very pretty Lynette - especially for these challenging colors!

Leigh said...

I like your card Lynette. Lovely and simple.

Danni said...

Beautiful!