Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Challenge Card

This card is for a sketch challenge from the Sunday Sketch and Stamp blog. I saw the sketch on Barb's blog and kind of messed up by not looking at the official blog right away. I thought there was supposed to be white space on the right, but I guess it was supposed to be a square card. Oh well! I still like the white over there:)

The ornament is from Stampin'Up!'s Delightful Decorations. I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Jeweled Gold embossing powder, then punched it out with the ornament punch. I punched a couple little holes and added a gold cord. It's mounted on white and then gold shimmery paper - both cut with Oval Nestabilities. The white strip is embossed with a snowflake Cuttlebug folder. I punched the snowflakes with an EK Success punch out of the same gold shimmery paper. I used larger red, glittery brads. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado and is embossed with detail gold embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

OH WOW, do i love this card!! Love the glittery ornament! Great job!
hugz
deb

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Gorgeous card! I'm sorry I didn't order that punch and stamp now!

Arianne said...

What a great card!

Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Danni said...

Very elegant and pretty!

Sheri said...

What a beautiful card. Love all the sparkle.

Chookarooni said...

love this card Lynette - all of your cards are wonderful!
Mary-Jane

SemSee said...

Gorgeous and elegant Christmas card. Love the red/white/gold colour. Really beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Hugs, Sem x (SS&S DT)

Barbara said...

Lynette, this is a gorgeous card! I think the sketch is right down your alley and I'm so glad you're playing along with us. Terrific!

Barb, DT
Sunday Sketch and Stamp