Friday, October 30, 2009

Two More Christmas Cards


Two more Christmas cards for you today. I'd say they are my last ones, but I've already started on another. I just can't stop! :)

I'm not sure who makes this patterned paper - I got it from a friend this summer in Des Moines. (Thanks, Vicki!) I matted it with shimmery gold paper. The ovals on both were cut with Nestabilities. For the first card, I used a dollar stamp from JoAnn's. I inked it up first with Certainly Celery and then inked it around the edges with Ruby Red. The second card contains stickers from the dollar spot at Michael's. The card base on both is Very Vanilla from Stampin' Up!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I didn't even recognize the paper. I see you put it to good use. Great cards. You're giving me some ideas for next year. :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Another pair of beautiful Christmas cards! I need to get moving on mine1

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely cards; my favorite one is the 1st one!