Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thinking of You

I placed my last order from Stampin' Up! last week, and had to use some of my new things for today's card.

The image is from Thoughts and Prayers. I colored it with a couple new markers - Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry, along with Garden Green (or Old Olive, I don't remember!) The sentiment is also done with Rich Razzleberry. The border is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder from the set Ironworks. I added a couple lines with my Scor-Pal, of course:) The bottom of the matting is done with a Stampin' Up! border punch on Rich Razzleberry. I added mini rhinestones on the flowers. That's it!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

18 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

This card is just lovely...and guess what? I have the stamp and the embossing folder so I can recreate it! Thanks so much for the wonderful idea!

Sheri said...

Stunning! I can't even begin to tell you how pretty this one is.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the stamp. I'm glad I have that one. And that embossed border is such a great addition to the card. You have such a way of putting things together.

Sam said...

oh I like that one!! So elegant and pretty.

Barbara said...

Very elegant, Lynette! Terrific composition. You continue to inspire me!

Barb

Linda Woodward said...

This is one of those cards that you say "WOW" when you first see it. I love it, you do such a good job, another CASE for me!

Mary said...

Oh my,this card is lovely!


Mary

Jayne said...

This card is beautiful!! I love it.

Tami said...

what a beautiful card Lynette. Thanks for the visit. It was fun seeing you again. I love your work. Beautiful designs!!

Harriet Skelly said...

This card is so elegant. I love the colors and that new embossing folder!

Leigh said...

Absolutely beautiful card Lynette.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Lovely card. Great colors and design and perfect little details. Nice job.

Danni said...

Beautiful!!

Smriti said...

Love the simplicity and the elegance of this card!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so very elegant, so very gorgeous, Lynette!! Wow!

foxy67(Pat) said...

this is a beautiful card and all your cards on here are just gorgeous. And thanks for making a comment on my *atempted* begining of a blog

bonnie32002 said...

I had a craft night at my house and used your wonder card as one of the shoe-box designs.

Thank you again for sharing your talent. You will see the design on my blog in the next coming week!

KellyRae said...

Gorgeous card. That CB impression from the Ironworks set really makes for an elegant card.