Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Calendar Page

Here is my October calendar page. I remembered all on my own to post it - yippee for me! :)


The main image is a Stampin' Up! stamp from the Tag Time set. I colored it with SU! markers. I was just looking for the Happy Halloween stamp but I couldn't find it so I can't tell you who it's from. Sorry! The background is a thin shimmery orange paper. Not much to it!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon.

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute calendar page! I need to get some thoughts on what I'll be putting on mine for 2010!

Mary said...

Your calendar page is adorable Lynette. The title looks as though it has been embossed. Awesome design as always.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Love your calendar pages!
Look forward to looking at your blog every morning, and enjoy the way you tell us exactly how to make the card!
Annie

Teresa said...

What a cute page. I love how whimsical it is.

Barbara said...

I'm catching up on my favorite blogs and your creations are as beautiful as ever! The monthly calendar is such a great idea!

Barb