Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SCS Clean and Simple Challenge

This card is for Clean and Simple Challenge #36 - Thumping. You can find the challenge (with a link to the tutorial) here.

I used Stampin' Up! markers for all the coloring. I first colored the leaves with Crushed Curry, then 'thumped' with More Mustard and Dusty Durango. Then I colored the branches and trunk with Soft Suede. The sentiment is also colored with a Soft Suede marker. I mounted the image panel on Soft Suede. The stamps are both from a Stampin' Up! set called Thoughts and Prayers. That's it! It is, after all, for the Clean and Simple challenge:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the way you colored the leaves on the design. Very nice card!

Harriet Skelly said...

THis is so CAS and beautiful - I love the leaves!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so beautiful, Lynette! You totally nailed the clean and simple look (as you usually do)! Those leaves are gorgeous!

Mary said...

Clean simple and gorgeous Lynette. I love it!

Tami said...

This is a nice card and I need a sympathy card bad.