Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Card for Andrew

This is for my grandson, Andrew, who turned one earlier this month. It was so fun to do!

The stamps are both from a House Mouse set by Stampabilities. I stamped the cute little mouse on white cardstock and colored him with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I cut it out, leaving a border of the very light blue I had added. I mounted it with Pop Dots on an oval cut with a Nestability die and sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink. I matted it on shimmery black paper and orange pa
per embossed with a Diamond Plate Cuttlebug folder. I stamped the sentiment with Fresh Snow ink from Papertrey Ink and embossed it with Detail White embossing powder.

I have to show you a picture of what's on the back, too:) This is another stamp I bought from Chris in Malaysia. I love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute card for Andrew! And what a cute stamp to put on the back! Chris does good work.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute - I hope Erin saves this for Andrew so he can appreciate it when he is older! Love that stamp for the back too!

Danni said...

Super cute!!

Leigh said...

How cute! Love the stamp on the back.

Leslie Miller said...

This is adorable! I love the image -- dressed up as a carrot! Too cute!

Mary said...

I love the card thatyou made for your grandson. It is so adorable. I also love the little stamp that you placed on the back of the card.

Mary

Joan B said...

Oh wow, this image and card are adorable!! Perfect background.