Thursday, October 15, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge in Black and White

This card is for this week's SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge - #250.

The three top layers of patterned papers are all from The Paper Studio Black and White pack. The bottom layer is wheeled with a Forever Flowers wheel from Stampin' Up! All of the printed paper is matted with black. The flowers are sparkly - that is not white speckles on them in the picture - it's actually sparkles. I wish that showed up better in the picture. I got the flowers at Michael's (Prima Fabric Fancy Black Diamond) last week and have been wanting to make a black and white card ever since. I thought the sketch challenge would give me a good start on it. The sentiment is from the SU! set Special Blessings. The three squares and the sentiment are mounted on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great black and white card.

bonnie32002 said...

Wowza! Spectacular card Ms. Lynette

Danni said...

Stunning!!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW WOW WOW, this is absolutely gorgeous!! And I mean gorgeous!!
hugz
deb

Mary said...

I can see the sparkles on the flowers just fine. Oh how I wish I had known there was a black and white challenge. You nailed this one Lynette.

Mary