Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SCS Color Challenge - Thinking of You

This card is for SplitCoastStampers Color Challenge #239 - Mellow Moss, Kraft and white.

I used the tree stamp from Stampin' Up!'s Forest Friends - coloring it with Mellow Moss and Soft Suede markers. The sentiment is from a dollar set from Michael's, also inked with Soft Suede. I rubbed the edges on a white ink pad. The image is matted with Mellow Moss and mounted on Pop Dots. The strip across the middle is embossed with a CB Argyle folder which was brayered with white ink (it's really hard to see in the picture) and partially matted with Mellow Moss. Short and sweet - after getting up early and having lots of time, I am suddenly in a rush!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I love these colors - and that tree from Forest Friends! Great job Lynette!

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nice colors. I like that tree, too....partly why I got that set. :)

Mary said...

This card is absolutely beautiful Lynette. I love the way that you used the cuttlebug for part of your background.

Mary