Saturday, April 24, 2010

SCS Ways to Use It Challenge - and a 2RedBananas update

   I made this card for another challenge on SplitCoastStampers.  This was a "Ways to Use It" challenge, which was to mix patterns.
   All of the papers on this card, and the flower, are from a Deja Views pad I got at Archivers.  I used the same sketch challenge as the card I posted yesterday.  The sentiment was embossed with a small Cuttlebug folder.  Then I sanded it down with a sanding block and rubbed ink (Versamagic Purple Hydrangea) on it.
   Here is an update on 2RedBananas.  I'm so sorry to see 2RB close, but I'm hoping it will just be temporary.  I'm looking forward to working with Jeanette again when they reopen! In the meantime, they are liquidating their inventory, and everything is 20% off if you use code 2RB20 when you check out.  The store is here.  Thanks for everything, Jeanette!!!
   Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Michele B said...

What a fun card! Great patterns!