Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome Little One

I hope you're not tired of my Clean and Simple cards. 

The main image on this card is part of a new Cuttlebug folder that came in a set that I picked up at Michael's.  I embossed it, cut it with a scalloped Marvy punch, and lightly brayered over it with Stampin' Up!'s Mauve Mist ink.  I then cut a circle with a Nestability and Mauve Mist cardstock and matted the image.  I mounted that on foam squares.  I embossed a piece of white cardstock with a Swiss Dots folder for the top.  The bottom is Sizzix paper.  I added a piece of olive green rick-rack ribbon.  The sentiment is from Studio G and stamped with Old Olive ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Very sweet, Lynette

Unknown said...

OMG, soooo cute Lynette!!

Sandy said...

So cute Lynette. I just got that 'CindyLoo" CB set myself and was thinking what I could make with that cute little 'Bambi' Thanks for your inspiration.

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is so cute! I haven't seen that folder before.

Cheryl W. said...

This is such a sweet card. Love that EF!

Sue Nelson said...

Oh, Lynette. This is a darling use of that silly little folder. Perfect baby card!