Monday, July 23, 2012

Wonderful Day

Another card that's been finished for quite a while. I'm pretty sure the stamp is from Inkadinkado, but I forgot to double check. Sorry. Very simply done - just the way I like it:) I stamped the image, added a little color with markers, used a Nestability to emboss the frame, matted with Pale Plum cardstock from Stampin' Up, punched a little butterfly with a Martha Stewart punch and added a tiny pearl for the butterfly body. Hopefully it will cheer someone up.


We're continuing to look for a townhome to move to, but not having any luck. I have a feeling that once we find something, however, things will move very quickly. Hopefully that day will come soon.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card - simple and yet elegant AND easy to mail:-)
gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the simplicity of it. It is such a pretty card!

Joanne said...

The first word that came to my mind was DAINTY! This is a card that could be used for MANY occasions....WELL DONE!